Today we are here with top 5 best antivirus apps for iPhone. Smartphones have become an incredible part of our lives. We use them for many purposes. Moreover, we keep our photos, videos and other important and private files in smartphones. It is therefore necessary to protect our personal data on our iPhones or other devices.
The best way to secure your data is to use the best antivirus for iPhone. In terms of features and security, iPhones are considered the best phones. They give us great features and a great look.
Many antivirus applications for iPhone are present on iTunes store. But not all of them are so good when it comes to security. Knowing the best antivirus for iPhone can be difficult. So, we have selected the best antivirus software for iPhone.
Best Antiviruses for iPhone
1. Lookout Mobile Security
Lookout Mobile Security is the best antivirus for iPhones. It is available in paid and free versions. You can use it for free, but if you want to enjoy additional features, you need to purchase the paid version.
Features of Lookout Mobile Security:
- Back up all your personal data including contacts, photos, videos, etc.
- If your phone is lost, it shows the last location of your iPhone.
- It allows downloading save data to any other device.
- Lookout Notifies of the latest iOS updates.
2. Mcafee Security
Mcafee Security is one of the most trusted brands for iPhone antivirus apps. It is a well-known antivirus application and ensures the safety of your data on your iPhone.
- Back up your contacts and other data. You can then restore them to different devices.
- Shows the location of your iPhone.
- Provides Secure Snap which is a secure album for pictures. Your private photos are not displayed in the gallery or photo album.
- If your phone is lost, it allows you to alarm it even in silent mode.
Mobishield is also an excellent antivirus for iPhone 6 with interesting features. It is a paid application, but the price is worth it.
- Scans your phone regularly and warns if a virus is there.
- Checks the network your phone is connected to.
- Keep your data safe by creating a backup.
- It tells you if your data limit is reached and prevents data charging.
- The company updates it from time to time with the latest features.
4.Norton Mobile Security
Norton Mobile Security is another antivirus app for iPhone that is free. You can download it for free, but maybe it has an in-app purchase that you may need to purchase. It also provides a monthly subscription.
- Anti-theft tools (phone locator + trigger siren).
- Protection against phishing websites.
- Scan all iPhone apps and tells malicious apps.
- Directly blocks infected or malicious websites while surfing the Internet.
5. Avira Mobile Security
Avira Mobile Security is a different antivirus app than other apps on the list. You must create an account and provide information to use it. With Avira, you can back up your precious data and contacts on your iPhone.
- It has an identity verifier which prevents unauthorized access to your iPhone device.
- Scans for harmful websites and apps block them.
- If your phone is lost, it allows you to call it from the website.
- The best feature is the Avira Community. You can get helpful community help.
So these were the best antivirus apps for iPhone. We have mentioned the top 5 and best antivirus for iPhone. Protecting your personal data is very important. So it is necessary to protect your iPhone from virus and malware.
The list includes Antivirus for iPhone 6. You can use these antivirus apps on your iPhone. Hope you found something useful here. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.