Al giorno d’oggi i PC ci compagnano durante gran parte delle nostre giornate, soprattutto nel caso in cui si svolge un lavoro in cui il notebook è fundamentale oppure se si utilizzano in ambiti didattici.
One of the fundamental components of a PC is the hard disk. Il supporto di memoria è presente all’interno di ogni PC, si che si tratta di desktop che di notebook, e volge la funzione principale di immagazinare dati. Gli hard disk are also very useful for supporting removable memory, in which case if the hard disk is speaking.
On the hard disk of the latest generation there are SSDs, the memory supports that are included are different models of different technologies based on their quality. In this guide we will see come scegliere il miglior SSD in base alle proprie esigenze, with an occhio anche al prezzo sul mercato. The guide takes into account internal and external SSDs.
How to select an external SSD
An external SSD consists essentially of a unit of portable memory that can be connected to various PCs or notebooks. We will have an external SSD as a USB drive that comes portata as a accessory e che serve immagagazzinare dati in maniera sicura.
Therefore, there are no particular wines in the selection of an external SSD for your own PC or notebook. Unlike traditional USB drives or external hard disks, an SSD allows a higher data transfer speed. This constitutes a strong advantage in its use in the case if you should not transfer large amounts of data to your own PC or notebook.
Andiamo quindi a vedere quali sono i parameter Say I will have an external SSD for my own PC or notebook:
- The memory capacity. This is surely the main aspect of what I will have with you, but it is because of this that the price will vary appreciably. It is important to consider which type of use if it must be external SSD. If you intend to use this portable memory unit to memorize a large amount of photos and videos, for that matter, then you will need to opt for an external SSD of at least 512 GB. It is reversed if you intend to use the unit as storage memory for small files during your own work, now if you can opt for the unit with less capacity, especially 128 GB, but with higher data transfer speeds.
- Data transfer speed. This is the second most important aspect to consider. If you choose to use the external SSD as a memory unit for all data processing applications with your own PC or notebook, especially in the case in which the external SSD must be used to interact with software installed on your PC, now It will be good to choose an SSD with massive data transfer speeds. For example, in this case if you can opt for an external SSD that can support at least 750 MB/s writing. Otherwise, for example, use an external SSD as a data backup unit, if you can find a cheap 250 MB/s product.
- interface. With interface if you intend the type of port integrates the external SSD to be connected to the PC or notebook. Gli SSD is of the latest generation of USB-C port 3.1 or 3.2. This is also what gives us the maximum speed of data transfer in writing and writing. Ad oggi è l’opzione che ci sentiamo di consigliarvi independientemente dall’uso che dovete farne.
- Memory type. Obvvero lo standard della memoria integrata nell’SSD externo. This parameter is important for the performance of the SSD. In the case in which the external SSD must be used for data processing or gaming, we now recommend a high fascia product with NVMe PCIe type memory.
- Safety devices. If the use of the external SSD implies sensitive data treatment, now it is the case that I consider the external SSD to be integrated with security instruments for access. Some external SSDs, in addition, offer a digital fingerprint reader to enable the access process through biometric authentication. Surely the method is safe. Qui sotto ne trovate un esempio da Samsung.
How to select an internal SSD
Walking south of the village internal SSD sews him if fanno più semplici, at least nella scelta.
For internal SSD if you intend an SSD concept per essere mount inside the PC or notebook. Therefore, internal SSDs only come without private storage and with visible connectors so that it is easy to mount inside your own PC or notebook.
Andiamo quinbdi a vedere quali sono i fattori da tenere in consideration nella scelta gave an internal SSD:
- Format. If it is about the aspect that substantially determines the dimensions of the internal SSD. What is common corresponds to 2.5″, which is the most diffused in terms of compatibility with various PCs and notebooks. The traditional hard disks, of course, have produced and commercialized first of all the SSD devices have a 3 format, 5″. Such a format would be slightly diffused ordinarily.
- interface. If it is about the parameter that determines the type of connector. The connector is the physical interface between PC and internal SSD. The standard interface is currently SATA. It is divided into various generations, which determines the performance of the SSD installed. The SATA 3 interface is the most modern and diffuse. This data transfer speed allowance arrives at 6 Gbps and is generally backwards compatible. This means that an internal SATA 3 SSD is also compatible with PCs and notebooks that only support SATA 2. The latest interface implies very low performance, with data transfer speeds reaching up to 3 Gbps. Other than SATA 3 we found SATA Express, which offers services even higher with data transfer speeds up to 16 Gbps.
Kingston A400 SSD Internal Solid State Drive 2.5″ SATA Rev 3.0, 240GB – SA400S37/240G
Samsung Memory SSD 870 EVO, 500 GB, Fattore di forma 2.5”, Intelligent Turbo Write Technology, Software Magician 6, Black Color
Samsung Memorie MZ-V8P2T0B 980 PRO 2TB Internal SSD, Playstation 5 Compatible, PCIe Gen 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3c, M.2 (2280), Black
How to select an SSD per notebook
I notebook are among the types of devices that can be used ad oggi, soprattutto in the field of work and didattico that have not seen a considerable increase in smart working and remote interactions.
Andiamo quindi a vedere quali sono i parametri maggiormente da tenere in consideration when it should choose an SSD per notebook.
- Format. If it is about a fundamental parameter per capire, the individual SSD physically enters the scocca of the notebook itself. Per i dettagli sui varios formati potete far referimento al paragrafo antecedent.
- interface. Also, this is a fundamental parameter for the compatibility of the installation of the SSD in the notebook itself. Find all and details on the various interfaces available in the paragraph above.
Nei box Amazon qui en basso trovate diverse alternative per valuare un SSD per el propio notebook.
Samsung Memorie MZ-77Q1T0BW 870 QVO Internal SSD, 1 TB, SATA, 2.5″
Silicon Power SSD 256GB 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost 2.5 Pollici SATA III 7mm (0.28″) Internal SSD
SanDisk Plus SSD Solid State Drive 240 GB, Fine Reading Speed 530 MB/s, Black
How to use an SSD is compatible with your own PC
Determining the compatibility of an SSD with the PC itself is fundamental in the selection of the migliore product. Andiamo quindi a vedere quali sono gli aspetti da tenere in considerazione per verificare la compatibility. Questi valgono tanto per gli SSD esterni tanto per quelli interni:
- interface. The connection standard is fundamental for capire if the PC itself supports the SSD in question. In the case of quelli esterni, it is important to capire if the port of entry of the own PC supports that of the SSD. For internal SSDs, it is sometimes important to have the same SATA standards as are supported by the motherboard of the PC itself.
- Format. It is an aspect that is essentially valid for internal SSDs. The selection of an internal SSD must imply the dimensions compatible with the PC itself. I have been able to verify which format is supported by the device itself. If you don’t know how to verify it, I suggest that you contact a technical assistance center.
How will I value the performance of an SSD
Finally, let’s see how I will determine performance of an SSD.
The list that follows includes i parameters that correspond to the value of performance of an SSD.
- IOPS ovvero Input/Output Operations per Second. This parameter quantifies how many operations the second is in degree of svolgere l’SSD. In practice, this parameter is high and the SSD is in degree of performance performance.
- duration. It is the parameter that quantifies the amount of performance assisted by the SSD.
- guarantee. È il tempo per il quale il produttore dell’SSD assicura il corretto funzionamento dell’unità di memoria.
- Archiving capacity. The parameter that says how much the unit of memory is capable of, in practice the mass of data that is in degree of immagazine.
Tutti questi parametri sono easily reperibilii also first purchasejust refer to the technical schedule of the product only available on the official website of the manufacturer.